'Eintopf' is a traditional German dish, its direct translation means 'one pot' and is similar to stew. Tamara's homemade German Eintopf is served with a warm roll and can be enjoyed as supper in the evenings.
Enjoy a freshly made sandwich, drink, crisps and a piece of fruit to take with you (picnic blanket and rucksack cooler also available)
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Free on-site parking
- Limited secure parking for bicycles
- Pleasant outdoor covered smoking area
- Beach towels available
- Non-alcoholic mini-fridge in each room replenished daily
- Gift Vouchers available
- Afternoon Tea is served in the guest dining room or garden, enjoy finger cut sandwiches, scones and cream, miniature cakes and a pot of tea or coffee
- Breakfast is served between 8-9.30am (unless agreed otherwise) in the guest dining room or brought to your room
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements at least 24 hours before arriving. Thank you!